Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Economy of Words





She told him "You talk too much", he shrugged his shoulders and walked away murmuring "Because I know too much".


Our knowledge reflects what we are interested in, which is not necessarily the case for others. I think knowledge comes from listening, observing, and reading, not from talking too much. A man of a few words is a man who lets his actions, not his lectures, speak for him.

That answer sounded interesting when I first heard it, street smart if you will, and now I think of it as  plain stupid. It got me thinking about the blogs and songs I wrote last year, and made me want to challenge myself into continuing my writings with less words, yet without taking away from the meaning I'm trying to express.

So to start, I wanted to create some proverbs and take it from there. I came up with a few and tried to keep them as short as possible (well, they're supposed to be short right!) and I will be adding more, this is a start






There's a fine line between Self Confident and Arrogant, which one are you?




When I said "thank you for your inspiration", I didn't necessarily compliment you. It's the pain you caused me that worked up my creativity.



Music is timeless; it's a subjective authentic expression and it doesn't have to be current to make you current.




You don't need to write or sing or paint to be an artist, just dare to think differently.



 A man who is not capable of trusting others is a man who himself cannot be trusted



 If religion is right, then I take pride in being wrong



We are so caught up in our diets to a point where we don't realize that trimming the saturated fat has nothing to do with food.
When we were so young, the world was so big. It was full of dreams, possibilities, innocence, joy, excitement, care free uncertainty, and love. The world didn't change much, we just grew older!


No comments: